INDIANA MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS LAWYER
Liability and Damages Claims in Motorcycle Accident Litigation
When a car or truck hits a motorcycle on the roadway, it is not a fair fight, and the motorcyclist loses. In the majority of motorcycle accidents, the motorcyclist does nothing to cause the accident and the other driver is wholly at fault. That is little consolation, however, when you have suffered severe and life-changing injuries which threaten your ability to care for yourself and your family, and you are faced with mounting medical bills and prolonged medical treatment.
Attorney Mark A. Scott’s careful attention to the damages issues involved in a serious motorcycle accident case can make a dramatic difference in the outcome for the client. Mr. Scott knows how to work with medical and vocational experts to evaluate, document and present damages claims related to a wide range of injuries:
- Brain and spinal cord injuries;
- Fractures of the head, neck, back, arms, hands, legs, feet, hips and shoulders;
- Disabling or disfiguring injuries to the arms, hands, legs, feet, hips and shoulders;
- Severe lacerations, abrasions and road rash; and
- Injuries resulting in death and the financial and emotional losses sustained by surviving family members.
Kokomo motorcycle accident Attorney Mark A. Scott knows the devastation caused to victims and their families by motorcycle accidents, and he has been representing the rights of motorcyclists in Indiana for more than two decades. If you need a lawyer's advice about your right to compensation in the aftermath of a motorcycle crash, contact Scott Law Office in Kokomo for a free consultation about your motorcycle crash claim.