KOKOMO AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT LAWYER
Protecting the Value of Indiana Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
Attorney Mark A. Scott offers personalized representation and experienced trial counsel for people injured or killed in motor vehicle collisions. Mr. Scott’s goal is to help people maximize their recoveries under the specific facts of their cases. To learn what it takes to get the most out of your motor vehicle collision claim, contact Scott Law Office in Kokomo for a free consultation.
Find Out Whether You Even Need an Attorney for Your Car Accident Case
Contrary to popular advertising, not every personal injury case requires a lawyer. Mr. Scott will advise you right away if he believes your case does not require legal representation. On the other hand, the representation of a skilled and experienced personal injury lawyer is often essential to ensure that a client's rights are fully protected and that all legal remedies are preserved.
Here are some of the signs that your car accident injury claim might require the help of an experienced professional:
- You or a loved one have suffered serious personal injuries or death;
- Your injuries have required hospitalization or ongoing medical treatment, and you are incurring significant medical bills;
- You have lost your job or considerable income because you cannot return to work as a result of your injuries;
- You were injured by an uninsured or underinsured motorist;
- You were injured by a drunk or impaired driver;
- The other driver's insurance won't be enough to cover all of your losses, including lost income, future treatment needs, or pain and suffering;
- The other driver, the police reports or witness statements indicate that the accident might have been your fault;
- Some of your injuries were overlooked or inadequately treated in the emergency room;
- Your injuries required hospitalization;
- Your accident involved a semi truck or other commercial vehicle; or
- You need to claim under your own policy's uninsured or underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) benefits.
Attorney Mark A. Scott knows that the results of a motor vehicle accident can be physically, financially and emotionally devastating. Contact Scott Law Office today and let Mr. Scott put his experience, resources and dedication to work for you and your family.
Call a North Central Indiana Auto Accident Lawyer - (765) 459-0751
Attorney Mark A. Scott provides prompt, knowledgeable, and highly individualized client service in car accident cases involving serious personal injury or death. To learn how an experienced Kokomo car accident attorney can help maximize your recovery in a personal injury case, contact Scott Law Office today for a free consultation.